Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, May 18, 2012

This Week I...

Here is a design plan I worked on for a client's kitchen...

And her craft room...

Went to a benefit for Operation Home

I loved the industrial feel and as always, I am a sucker for round paper lanterns! 

Went to the Rickshaw Trunk Show at Novel. Surprisingly didn't buy a thing for myself! It was tough. 

Checked in on a client's home....getting close! 
You can see where the reclaimed wood beams will go... 

Tile in the guest bath...(hard to see with the plastic over it...still painting)

Master bath

Study

This was a bittersweet moment...moving my office out of my house.

I've got a big announcement for ya on Monday. Lots of you local folks already know but for those of you that don't...it's really good!!! 

If you are local head out to the 6th Annual First Flush Festival on Sunday....lots of good music! 


Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...