Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tic-Toc

I recently had a client ask me to find her a clock for her newly remodeled kitchen. I don't even own a watch and I am not a fan of clocks on the wall so I panicked but knew I would comply, it is her home after all! In search of a clock that wouldn't make me cringe, I looked everywhere! And low and behold...I found one! 

At Marshall's no less.

The only issue was it was a non-functioning clock, it was merely decorative. So I took it to the one and only clock man in town and he made it work.

Ta-da!

Look how well it ties in with the coffee table...
(This picture makes me laugh...not at all finished for the record and those sad pillows without pillow forms. I really need to hurry and get on it with some quality after shots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...