Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, May 25, 2012

This Week I...

Did something that I use to do ALL the time when I first moved here and lived downtown and now I'm sad to say I NEVER do it.....I got up early and went walking downtown for both exercise and to take photos. I forget how much I love to do that!!! And it is so easy and right there for me to do all the time. [Sigh.] I love to watch all the various tradesmen at work....painters, ironsmiths, plasterers, etc. Here are some pics I took (granted with my iPhone...didn't want to look like-God forbid, a tourist!-with my big ol' Nikon D60!)...








Went out to Folly Beach to meet a new client. It is like going to a whole different town! Which is kinda refreshing...but makes me wish I knew how to surf. 


Went to a Spoletto concert at The Cistern to hear Ketch & Critter.


Are you familiar? If not...enjoy! 

Want to thank CountryLiving.com for asking Eclectic to participate in their "50 Things To Do This Summer in 50 States" article. They have a tip for every state....check it out....lots of great info!


Bought some vintage Frye boots with my birthday money. I'm sure you are thinking "Boots, this time of year? That girl is crazy!" Or am I??? Best time to buy boots because no one else is!


Local folks be sure to come out to the SOS Memorial Day Party featuring Gaslight Street, Five Way Friday and BOCA at The Lighthouse...support a great cause while having loads of fun!!! 

Happy Memorial Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...