Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OH BOY



Design: Sherry Hart
Someone very close to me is about to have a baby boy anytime now! We briefly discussed the little guy's nursery today. Here's some inspiration for my readers and for you K!!! What I love about all these rooms is that they aren't too fussy. The designs use a few grand gestures but are fairly simple. Don't be afraid to use larger scaled objects in a small person's room!
Lee Kleinhelter's son's room
via Big Cartel
I never tire of David Hick's La Fiorentina print
I adore the artwork above the bed - If anyone knows the source, please do share!!
I love the idea of a map wall in a child's room or play room.
The animal prints are great - Restoration Hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...