Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, November 28, 2011

Ashley Stark's Glamorous digs

Most of my fellow design obsessed reader's will spot Ashley's (she is now the creative director for her family's well known company, Stark Carpet) gorgeous interior in this month's Elle Decor, but for those of you who don't subscribe I thought I'd share the "great-ness". I loved Ashley's original home featured in Domino a few years ago. I can scrape up those photos, if anyone is interested. Her latest Manhattan high rise is a bit more sophisticated and grown up but it's equally gorgeous. Ashley has a great eye for fabulously chic design details. The lighting, tufting, rugs (of course) and the dialogue between the chosen furniture pieces is spot on and beautifully done. Her flat is a mix of vintage and new, just what I love to see....

The credenza is the perfect shade of deep navy, without that contrast this room could have looked washed out.
The deep gray fabric covered walls in the study cozy this room up beautifully!
Her dressing room
I've wanted a venetian bubble chandelier for as long as I can remember. This one is gorgeous!


 Images: Elle Decor, Photographer: Eric Piasecki




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...