Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let's Bounce

"You know how everyone thinks they have a good sense of humor or good taste or that they are a good driver?" -Buddy (Bounce) 

That is one of my favorite move quotes because it is so so true! I mean we can't alllll have a good sense of humor, good taste and be good drivers, right? I think about it often. Especially while driving.

Ok, I am have been super busy this week so just going to show you some great design images to give some "bounce" to your Wednesday. See what I did there? Bounce? Yeah, that's right.






 Doesn't this make you want to go snatch up a $5 flea market Bentwood chair and spray paint it immediately? Genius. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...