Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, November 18, 2011

Mid Century Modern...in doses

Every now and again I go on a MCM{mid-century-modern} bonanza.


I have come to my own personal conclusion that every room needs an element of mid century.

Whether it's a piece of pottery or a papa bear chair....

It always appeals to me and a little bit is always good...

try to argue it, i dare ya!












JUICE FAST UPDATE:

Still no significant weight loss. Just a sad little pound!

I am feeling actually much better energy-wise. If I didn't have a broken toe and now a head cold & sore throat from hell I could really see how amazing the cleanse could make you feel...

I ate last night...I steamed up some broccoli and cauliflower with water and added some spicy herbs to trick my senses to thinking it was getting some super spicy Mexican food

I am gonna keep up the fast for the 7 days like I promised....

I have modified my diet a bit by adding partially steamed vegetables as a mini meal once a day.

still no sugar
not a drop of caffeine 
no meat
no dairy
no carbs

Everyday gets easier....

everyday I also dream of eating Thanksgiving dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...