Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Interior Design Website

I am so excited to share my brand new website with you!  As most of you know, I left my staging company here in Birmingham this past Spring to start my own interior design firm.  At the time, I decided to do a complete makeover of my blog and also had the talented Shari Miller of Little Blue Deer come up with a logo for my interior design business.  I wanted the two logos to compliment each other.



Since then, I have been busy working on lots of fun design projects for clients and just have not had the time to put together my design website.  So, last month, I decided I needed to pull it all together.  I found I was getting lots of emails and questions from potential clients on my rates and services.  So, now all this information is online for you to see.  As my business continues to grow and I find time to have my spaces photographed, I will continue to add to my portfolio.  I want to thank each and every one of you for continuing to support my business by reading my blog, sponsoring my blog and hiring me for design jobs.  I have met so many people, both design clients and bloggers in the virtual world, who have made my year one of the most interesting to date.  So from the heart, thank you!

If you have been thinking about interior design help, I hope you will take a look at my design services to see if we could be a fit for a project in your home!  Right now, I am scheduling work about two weeks out, so let me know if you are interested, and I will put you on the calendar! M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...