Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So I'm a lil' late with the Halloween post but maybe you can file these ideas away for next year! Carving pumpkins use to be a big deal in my family when I was growing up. My brother was really good at it. And this was way before they had all these fancy tools! I miss doing it and will definitely make it a big activity when I have a family. What do you do with the innards? 

..

use a drill to make a polka dotted carved pumpkin...DONE and DONE!

Chevron pumpkin

Initial carved pumpkins

Lace carved pumpkins

carved pumpkins

Carved House Numbers in Pumpkins

This one makes me proud!


And this one always makes me laugh so I had to throw it in here...
vomiting pumpkin
So wrong.

Hope y'all enjoy trick or treating with your little ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...