Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Aline Diépois and Thomas Gizolme

A house is really silent without a child...
Yesterday: Day off for Steve and I to spend time with Mila...
Babycinno and pain au chocolate for breakfast...
A trip to the cinema to see Mr Popper's penguins...
A surprise Batgirl costume hidden in her suitcase...
Le Chat rolled in a tube for a friend...
Little slices of banana cake to eat in the plane and she was off...
10 days in France to be a grand-child, to be loved and spoiled.

This morning, I discovered the work of Aline Diépois and Thomas Gizolme, two Artistic Directors and Photographers that live and work together and I'm in love with their work.
The atmosphere, the childhood memories, the slight touch of melancholy that come out of their photography touch me. It was the same sensitivity that appealed to me when I was admiring the lookbook of Zef and I know why now.
Aline and Thomas make wonderful images, a beautiful book that is now on my wishlist, inspiring video (Take me anywhere) and my world... a more peaceful and beautiful place.
C'est tres silencieux une maison sans enfant...
Hier: Steve et moi avions pris la journée off pour etre avec Mila...
Babycinno et pain au chocolat au petit déj...
Une petite excursion au cinéma pour voir Mr Popper's penguins...
U cadeau surprise sous la forme du costume de Batgirl caché dans sa valise...
Le Chat roulé dans un tube pour une amie...
Des petites tranches de banana cake pour manger dans l'avion et puis elle est partie...
10 days en France pour etre une petite-fille aimée et gatée par ses grand-parents.

Ce matin, j'ai découvert le travail d'Aline Diépois et Thomas Gizolme, deux directeurs artistiques et photographes qui vivent et travaillent ensemble et j'adore leur travail.
L'atmosphere, les mémoires d'enfance, la petite touche de mélancolie qui se dégagent de leurs photos me touchent. C'était la meme sensibilité que j'admirais dans le lookbook de Zef et je sais maintenant pourquoi.
Aline et Thomas créent de jolies images, un beau livre qui est maintenant sur ma wishlist, une vidéo qui inspire (Take me anywhere) et ils rendent mon petit monde... un peu plus calme et beau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...