Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, October 24, 2011

Get the Look - Family Room

I've decided to start a new series to run through the end of November.  I'm calling it "Get the Look."  This time of year, I'm always busy working with clients who really want to focus on sprucing up their homes for the holidays.  There are still a few weeks left before all the festivities begin. So, I thought it would be the perfect time to give you some ideas for your space.

 First up, a cozy family room.
This gorgeous space has an elegant, rustic country feel.  It was designed by the very talented Christie Hanson, and I think it's the perfect room for a bit of Fall inspiration.  

Here's the other side of the room.

Although, I do not have access to the actual sources used in the space, I can at least show you what I consider affordable alternatives to "Get the Look."  

As I've mentioned time and time again, you can achieve a high end look without spending tons of money.  The key is to know when to save and when to splurge.  This coupled with some clever sources (i.e., thinking outside the box) for furnishing will give the the look and save you some money.
Here are my finds for giving you a similar look for less.

  
(1.)(2.)(3.)(4.)(5.)(6.)(7.)(8.)(9.)(10.)(11.)(12.)(13.)(14.)(15.)
(16.)(17.)(18.)(19.)(20.)(21.)(22.)(23.)(24.)

Wheh!  I hope you're feeling inspired.  If you get busy, you can have your home looking fantastic before the holidays!! M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...