Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, October 14, 2011

This Week I...

Was real sick. Stomach bug sick. Not fun. But it does remind me of one of my favorite movie quotes...."I'm one stomach flu away from my goal weight!" -Devil Wears Prada 

I'm still upset by this BTW. 
[Said the green eyed monster.]

 Totally off subject (well, not entirely because she is in it) but have you seen this movie?

It is beyond adorable. 
My dad and I rented it and watched it twice, back to back. 

And speaking of adorable...meet my new assistant. My client's daughter helped us pick out tile for her new home. She would literally clap every time we got excited about our tile selections. It was like she totally got us. I hired her on the spot. Screw child labor laws.


Worked on this ridiculously cute house in I'On. One of my easiest clients ever (also a friend which surprisingly doesn't always translate into easy!) I show her something, she says she loves it, tells me how great I am and we move onto the next thing. Have they made cloning legal yet??? If so, I want 100 clients just like her. 


Visited one of my favorite places in Mt. Pleasant...Royall ACE Hardware.

I go there all the time. Personally, I love my man David (he has a huge smile and dreadlocks and literally could not be any nicer! PS He also works at The Piggly Wiggly...he's a hard worker and has a 8 mo old son. Say hello to him!).  He helps me with all my random projects and he doesn't give me weird looks and he doesn't act like I'm a pain in the arse. If you are local, please shop there before going to Lowe's or Home Depot! 


Just want to be sure you heard....Charleston, SC was voted the Top City in America! America people!
Did you see my man Steve Colbert at the Conde Nast Readers Choice Awards? If not, click here. Hilarious.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...