Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, October 31, 2011

Get the Look- Living Room

Let's kick off the week with a second installment of "Get the Look."  Today we are going to focus on this fabulous living room.  I just love the idea of using four chairs in a space like this.  In fact, I posted about this very idea for a living room.

Here's our inspiration. . . 

I know!  It's stunning.  So fresh and crisp - but not tied to a specific season.  I could totally see this space in the Spring/Summer months or in the Fall/Winter months.  Really nice combination.  Also, it's modern but with a cottage vibe - very difficult to pull off.  This is the work of Atlanta based interior design firm - The Design Atelier.  This one was a major challenge.  In fact, while I was sourcing it, I thought several times, "Now, why did I decide to do this series?!"  I hope you enjoy my efforts!  

Here are my finds for this lovely room. 
 
 


(1.) (2.) (3.) (4.) (5.) (6.) (7.) (8.) (9.) (10.) (11.) (12.) (13.) (14.) (15.) (16.) (17.)

Happy Halloween! M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...