Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tartan for the Holidays

 I'm thinking that for this Holiday season, I definitely want to add some tartan or plaid to my look. I went to a Catholic school growing up, which meant wearing a plaid skirt to school...everyday. Good old uniforms.
via Golden White Decor

I have to admit that it turned me off tartan for awhile, but seeing the shoes above has me rethinking that.
The print reminds me of gift wrapping and I think some tartan shoes or tights would be the perfect touch with a gold or red dress.
via Nordstrom



Have you started planning your holiday party outfits yet? I've got an Ugly Christmas Sweater party to attend in a couple of weeks, I'll be sure to share!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...