Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, December 3, 2012

BODIE and FOU Gift Guide | Favourite B&W prints

Not quite Santa yet but I feel I have became a bit of a Xmas shopping expert :-)
As my in-laws live all in New-Zealand and a few of my friends have moved to AustraliaI appreciate how tricky/heavy/stressful/inconvenient (pick the one you want) packing gifts in your suitcase when you head back home for Xmas can be
I once had the brilliant idea to ship all our gifts to New-Zealand before we arrived to Auckland...I can't tell you how painful it was when I saw how much shipping had been so I've learnt my lesson.
If you're still stuck with gift ideas, let me tell you something: Art prints & posters are the best gifts you can get
Prints are light to pack which means low cost international shipping for you. On BODIE and FOU, you can order up to 1,2, 3 or 4 prints at once, the maximum shipping rates for a parcel going on the other side of the world will be between £8.50 to £22.50 (that's £5.62 P&P per print) and I know looking at the number of prints we are sending today to Australia, New-Zealand and Europe that a lot of you have already got that but I thought it would be useful for some of you to highlight this.
Here is a selection of my favourite B&W prints


Le Chat print | Batgirl print | Type Map print (available for British Isles, London, Ireland, NYC, Australia, New-Zealand, Canada, Italy and France) | Monkey print | Feathers print | Circus print (recently featured in The Guardian) | Small Talk print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...