Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Make-Shift Christmas Vignette

One of the things that I'm struggling with this holiday season is being away at school with no Christmas decorations to keep up my festive spirit during finals. I decided to see what I could pull together to create a make-shift vignette out of things I already own. Here is what I came up with:
I tied a red ribbon around my mercury glass jar, moved my beloved brass deer over, and created the 'hope peace cookies' card using a stencil. I was inspired by this card from Kate Spade:
via nordstrom
It just goes to show you that every day decor items can be repurposed for multiple uses! I can't wait to go home and decorate my tree and put up my real decorations, but for now this tides over my Christmas cravings! xox
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...