Last 7 days Popular Posts

Sunday, December 2, 2012

An inspiring Sunday at Petersham Nurseries

I've mentioned Petersham Nurseries several times already but it is one of my favourite places in London and I love taking my mum there each time she comes over because I know it is the kind of place and aesthetics she appreciates. It was a lovely day...cold but sunny.
When I looked at the window this morning, it was frosty so I decided it was the perfect day to wear the boots I bought last year when we went skiing (bought them the last day of our ski holidays...as you do...and they've been keeping warm in their box since then). Mum and I had a lovely time, then we met Steve, Mila and Lucas in Richmond Park next to pick up some twigs to make a big star similar to this one, then we had lunch at High Road (another favourite place of mine and one I know Holly from Decor8 loves too) and a peek at The Old Cinema...perfect day in my book
So perfect, that I decided to make a pizza to end our Sunday on a high note.
Hope you had a great one too








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...