Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, October 12, 2012

Big Burgundy Bag

via
I have been coveting a big burgundy bag for the fall. At my school, we have lockers. I store my backpack in there, but wanted a big bag to carry around a binder and pencil case (and maybe some snacks) to each class.
via With Love, From Kat
While I'd obviously swoon for a Celine bag, my modest non-existant budget can't really handle that right now...or ever. Then I was out shopping with bf the other day when this dark wine bag struck my eye at Aldo:
Not real leather, and came with a not-so-chic scarf tied to it, but for a $55 purse marked down to just $25 (I was at an outlet),  I scooped it up! It's also available on the site here. The colour looks sort of weird in this picture, but it really is a nice, deep burgundy. It's big enough to hold all my class to class items, and I'm happy with the quality.

When I land my first big client after graduating, I will buy myself an expensive handbag!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...