Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jonathan Adler and Layla Grayce Express Your Style Contest

So much happening this week!  

High Point Market will be coming to a close soon.  Looking forward to what the Style Spotters will be sharing.  Next week I will share  what the market has in store for us, can't wait.

Today I'm sharing the second contest featured by Layla Grayce, sponsored by Jonathan Adler. 


My mood board featuring Jonathan Adler's Bargello Pillows from  Layla Grayce.  

Love this color combination of teals, turquoise and carmel.

The contest is open, anyone can enter:

DESIGN YOUR DREAM LIVING ROOM

Make your dream living room a reality with an Olioboard that expresses your unique style, and you may find yourself winning big. Enter our contest by designing the ultimate sitting room using anything you desire from Layla Grayce, and be sure to include two products from Jonathan Adler to be eligible to win! The top three winners chosen exclusively by Jonathan Adler himself will earn cash prizes of $1,000$500 and $250 as a reward for their decorative genius. May the best design enthusiasts win!

http://expressyourstyle.laylagrayce.com/

I hope you enter and share your design with me! 

A few other notes, the Snob Blog is working on a revamp of the site.  Aslo, I will be sharing my prediction on color for Spring 2013 on GentryConnects Blog very soon.  I will post it here as well.

Enjoy your week!



Follow me on Olioboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...