Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm Craving . . .

A cozy lake house.
I know most people dream about owning a lake house in early spring.  When the weather begins to warm up, there are thoughts of what the summer will hold.  Visions pop into brilliant minds of water skiing, fishing and sunset cruises.  Well, lately, I've been dreaming about a lake house as a Fall retreat.   A place to go to get away from the craziness of our back to school schedule.  I think of drinking hot chocolate fire side, and relaxing walks.  Basically, just some high quality down time.   

And, as always seems to happen, I ran across these pictures and thought, this is the PERFECT lake house for Fall.  

The view of the house.  Also loving that large pier and cozy chairs.  Bring me a blanket and a glass of cabernet in the late afternoon, and I'm good.

And let's face, it wouldn't be a bad gig for summer either!  M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...