Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, October 26, 2012

Favourite Furniture Fridays: Inside-Out Design

 Hi guys! I'm Brooke from Inside-Out Design  and I'm so excited that Tiffany invited me to be part of her Favourite Furniture series today!!

I love most of the furniture in my home, but honestly, picking my favorite was so easy! It's most definitely the ottoman that my husband and I made out of our old coffee table.

The table started out looking like this:


We shortened the legs, built out the sides, added foam, batting, and gorgeous fabric from West Elm,
and ended up with this:


All these tight, pretty tufts make me weak in the knees!! 
This was fun; thanks so much for letting me be here Tiffany!

When I asked Brooke to share her fave piece of furniture, I was hoping she would pick this lovely ottoman. I just love the tufts! Check out her full DIY tutorial here! Thanks so much for being here Brooke! Happy weekend everyone :)

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...