Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Morning in Manhattan wallpaper | Famille Summerbelle

My posts were not meant to be all about beautiful, striking wallpapers this week but the truth is, we've recently added a lot of new wallpapers which I really need to tell you about!
My new favourite to decorate a kid bedroom is this Morning in Manhattan wallpaper by Famille Summerbelle - who also designs these beautiful city maps.
I've recently taken down the Nelly print from Mila's room to replace it with this beautiful map of Paris in coral pink to match her newly painted pink desk - she loves it!
Do you recognise the stylist behind these photos?
It is the lovely Aurelie Lecuyer who I wrote about a few days ago when she launched Sunday Market with her friend Anne Millet - and the more I see photos of this half-painted grey wall, the more I want to do the same in our guest bedroom. What do you think? Tell me please bises

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...