Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, January 17, 2011

Who's part of the Cool Crowd

Hey!, How many of you are gonna be the ones to say...
"Oh, dude...I totally was one of the first people to follow her blog, I basically discovered her blog...I am so cool Blah blah blah"

Tell you what....Lets have a contest....who can tell the most people about my secretly undiscovered and cool blog?
For every 10 people you get to follow my blog you win a super secret mind blowing prize.
I am giving away a CAR freshener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its the cool thing to do to follow my damn blog so do it... www.bleachblack.com has linked me and look at how F-ing cool they are!
`
Speaking of cool, The LB Flea was all in all a pretty good day. Saw a lot of amazing things....took a lot of pictures of ugly stuff and bought everything I thought was cool. Plus I got to hang with the BFF which is always amaze-balls.

Here is what I loved!








Here is what I bought...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...