Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Find of the Day - Accent Chair

I could not believe this fabulous chair from Target.  I found it through an Amazon search [which has better prices on shipping than ordering straight from Target - it adds up people!] while sourcing chairs for a client. This is the Swoop chair and it's only $159.99!!! I mean come on, for that price, you could get one for the dog to sleep in and throw it away after it's trashed.  It comes in three colors and my personal favorite is the Pewter.

A pair of these would be wonderful flanking a fireplace for extra seating or as host and hostess chairs in your dining room.  The lines of this piece remind me of a cross between these two higher end versions. 

The Loring chair from Room and Board
 I have coveted this chair for several years now.  It also comes in Pewter velvet. 

$749.00 Each


And this beautiful accent chair from Plantation Design.  I adore the minky color of this velvet. 
Pricing Available Upon Request

I have a feeling this piece will not last long!! M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...