Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This Week I...

Installed some art at a client's house...
Well, this guy did.

Cannot wait to see this room completed!


Had to explain to my contractor and painter why I wanted to paint a client's pantry Sherwin Williams Coral Reef. I was not shocked by their question...

And not just because they are men but because they haven't seen the design scheme yet, silly! The color makes more sense when you see the inspiration fabric...
Robert Allen

Besides, why not have a lil' fun in a small space? Maybe it will make cooking more enjoyable!

I got the idea from Martha....
Martha Stewart

Besides, don't contractors, painter's, etc. know not to ever ask WHY? Because I said so, that's why! Just kidding ;)


And selected this grasscloth for the very same client...
Yum!

Worked on this for a charity event, SOS's Black&White which is Saturday night...are you going???


Proposed this to a new client....


Picked up some custom made pillows for my online shop...
Adorable!!!

And speaking of...I gave final edits to the sweet and patient woman that is working on my new blog and online shop site. Bless her heart! I have taken away all of her creativity. But I hope that it will be up next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...