Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, February 12, 2010

shelfish post.

i am still in the process of finishing all rooms in my condo. each room has a tiny bit left to focus on, and my dining room specifically is starting to really come together. amanda and i have been obsessed with skirted tables and making them ourselves (really amanda will make it for me...it's cool like that), that being said, i have been on the lookout for a console that is cheap and can be slip covered. i came across this picture on desire to inspire. i really love the extra shelf above the console with art above. what a clever idea. i feel like if i post it on here it will remind me to use this concept in my dining room. please read on to the kitchen post below. i posted twice today since i always feel badly when my posts during the week are short. jolene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...