Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, February 12, 2010

Pattern, Paper and Walls

I Love Wallpaper...























This dogwood pattern is lovely!

 
Break up the room and place it on the top third of the wall rather than the entire room.


It's lovely in my clients dining room.


The collage of fabrics really pops with the black background.  Each frame is unique, different patterns and textures painted in the same shade of white.  I especially like the oval frame with a piece of the wallpaper, mounted on a frame riser.  My favorite collage I have done, so beautiful!













Try wallpaper on the dining table for the Holiday tablescape.

 
The candles are wrapped with care.

A special thanks to such a special person.  One of my favorite clients and an exceptional person, I am truly blessed to have you in my life Rebecca.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...