Last 7 days Popular Posts

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Great Magazines Live...

Was anyone as disappointed as I was when Domino Magazine said farewell?

I was so excited this morning when I received Tobi Fairley's latest blog post in my unread list of emails.  My favorite Interior Designer is posting a her favorite things every day for the month of February.  The latest post on day 19 is on the new Lonny Magazine.























I began scanning through the pages of their latest publication online and found myself clicking on the next page quicker and quicker so excited to view what would be on the next page.  It was just like eating a warm chocolate chip cookie with walnuts, impossible to eat slowly it's so good!























I think this magazine is better than Domino.  One of my favorite things to do is flip through a design magazine, I cannot wait to see their first two issues.  I will be up late tonight for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...