Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, February 22, 2010

just another manic monday.

happy monday all. even thought it's almost over. just got home. what a crappy day. i don't need to go into it, but sometimes i let people get under my skin when i know things aren't my fault, and i find myself worrying about dumb things. i'm sure we've all been there. more often than we would like. i'm so glad i have amanda to call and complain to so she can calm me down and say something funny. ok, all of that drama aside, i wanted something to cheer me up. what better than anthropologie? i mean hello, they just got a new catalog. yessss. here are a couple of images that caught my eye. jolene.

i'm a sucker for navy. anything navy.



this reminded me of colors amanda and i are playing around with for a couple projects. loving the palette.

i told you tie dye was in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...