Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bar Marmont

yestereday jolene sent me taylor's (assistant to rachel zoe on the rz project) insider guide to la. low and behold she had one of our fav places to go to on her list, bar marmont. it is just adjacent the infamous chateau marmont nestled quietly in on sunset blvd. it's eclectic interiors are country-esque meets french speakeasy are fun to hang in and if you're lucky and stay long enough there's a chance you'll encounter a celeb or two. we got lucky and got to hang for a bit with jason segel. funny story...jason told me while chatting that he was gearing up to write the next muppet movie. well, i growing up and loving the muppets thought great! fantastic...i told him to do a great job and bring back that 7o's feeling that the first muppet movie had. he said yep that's what we're doing. i said cool! my friends pictured above in the photo thought that he punked me by telling me this story that night and had a good laugh at my expense. hehe! it later came out that he was telling me the truth...so they are the ones who are punked! lol! one more tip, we usually order the tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich (mom you know this is my favorite meal) and a glass of white wine. you cannot loose with this meal!! enjoy amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...