Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The "Fun" Bun

So as I'm sure you've noticed, loose, casual hair styles are making an appearance this Fall. (and over this past summer). What's particularly caught my eye is the return of the relaxed hair knot or as I recently read the "fun bun". It's far from the uptight and stuffy bun of yesteryear but more of a carefree style. I'm somewhat obsessed with G.P.'s style, girlfriend always looks perfectly pulled together. I'm not sure I can perfect the knot without a hair pin but as a girl who often wears her hair up you'd better believe I'll be donning this style, this Fall.
This is basically what I'll be wearing this Fall..Love those suede booties!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...