Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Monday

I hope everybody had an excellent weekend.  The weather here in Birmingham cooled off and the humidity disappeared.  It felt like Fall which is so rare this time of year in the deep South.  We had a great break and spent some time with friends at their lake house.  The cool weather and rustic feel of their house has so put me in the mood for Fall.  If you are already tired of fall images you may want to avert your eyes.  Here are a few of my favorites that are floating around on the Internet.   

Love this faux bois throw.  The faux wood pattern is such a current look.  I'm seeing it on pillows, fabrics, wallpaper, even an acrylic side table.

Doesn't this make you want to grab an overnight bag and make yourself comfortable for the weekend?  

I like this entire outfit, but that bag is screaming my name.   

I have to plan an evening when it's a bit cool to sit outside with a cozy throw like this.

Just good on every. single. level.

Can you hear how quiet it is in the image.  Totally unwind here.

I can imagine the lake just beyond the trees.  This room appears to have a panoramic view.  



I'm thinking if we all think "cool weather" thoughts maybe it will stay awhile.  I would love a week at the current temp.  How about you? M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...