Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sneak Peek at my New Place!

Right off the bat, I'm sorry about all of the random pillows posted to your dashboard courtesy of moi last night. I didn't realize that my polyvore was hooked up to my blog and posting everything here. I'm a bit  lot technologically challenged. Thanks for sticking with me!

Also, all of my art stuff is packed up as I slowly take loads up to my new home in Toronto, so there is no doodle or painting for you today.
But I do have some goodies for you to make up for it!

1. The first pillow I've ever made (and by that I mean my Mom sewed the whole thing while I tried to help)

Isn't it beautiful? I love the coral. The fabric is from Tonic Living and can be purchased here.

2. Also, I'm giving y'all a VERY brief sneak peak of my place. It's in a chaotic state and I am not officially moving in until this weekend, when I will hopefully get it looking all pretty, so don't be harsh:
It's got a long way to go, but I'm so in love with it!
Happy mid week my loves.
xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...