Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, September 3, 2012

So Long Summer

It's been a blast.  Sorry to see you go . . . 

There is was so much fun to be had 

And all those relaxing moments.  My body and mind thank you for the break. 

I know when we meet again, I'll be thrilled to see you and optimistic about what you have to offer.


But for now, I'm simply distracted 

by all that awaits me with the season to come. . . 

90 Fall Porch Decorating Ideas
compliments of Shelterness

Fall Plantings

Clever Ways to Carve a Pumpkin

Yummy Soups for Cool Evenings

Tailgating Ideas
Love the Pinterest board "tailgating" by Jacolyn Murphy.  Such cute ideas.

A Fall Treat

Or Two

Movie Nights

Sunday Lunch with Friends

Happy Labor Day, everybody.  As for the Fall,  bring it! M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...