Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, July 15, 2011

This Week I...

Hung these beautiful sconces for a client/friend...




Had an install at a client's house we are still finishing up all the little details but here is a sneak peek...

They might kill me for posting these photos but I just HAD to a) because it was so cute and b) because it shows real life! I will have some professional photos taken of their home but I am happy to show that it is lived in!

Can you tell their son likes Thomas the Train?
I spy Lightening McQueen!


Helped a client prepare for a dinner party...yeah, I do it all people.

Ok, so next week I'm off on our annual Griswald family vacation to Fripp Island. SUPER excited to spend time with these guys...
(fake smiles)

As well as my brother/sister-in-law, my parents and our cousins/spouses. We will be celebrating several birthdays too. Good times, good times.

Have a great weekend/week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...