Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Re-Styled: Part II











I have posted on this before as I love seeing how a room or space can be restyled for two totally different looks. I saw this post over at Everything LEB and wanted to copy it because I think it is a great example of styling and re-styling your space! Sometimes, while sitting on my sofa watching TV, I get up and start reaccessorizing my built-ins. I'm crazy like that.

While at the beach with my family, my cousin's wife asked me about my booth and how it was doing. I told her it was going really well and oftentimes I was shocked by what items sold over others. Her comment was that an item could have come from the Goodwill but if it is styled correctly, she would pay good money for it once she could see how it was styled in a room setting. Amen. That's called merchandising folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...