Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, July 29, 2011

This Week I...

Loaded more stuff into my booth over at Southern Accents...there were more accessories in this vignette that literally sold as I was setting it up and before I could take this picture! I'm not complaining :)


Am working on something really cool for a client/friend's office over at Jackson Built Custom Homes...I can't wait to show you the final product!

Am designing some custom closets for a renovation project downtown and another one on Shem Creek that my talented friend Brett Elrod, of C. B. Elrod Construction, is working on...

I'm working on an outdoor living space/exterior renovation project in Wild Dunes. Here are some before pics...

And here are some of the inspiration photos. Think large scale slate floors, banquette dining area, zinc tabletops, teak furniture...bye bye black iron, bye bye hot tub, bye bye heavy black furnishings and helllooooo cool new style!




Speaking of outdoor spaces, here is an e-decorating plan I did for a client...

Don't forget from now until the end of August I am offering two rooms for the price of one on my e-decorating services! Quite the bargain! Email me for more information sidney@eclectic-idg.com

I love my job!
To quote Jeffery Alan Marks "I'm so happy to get paid for my hobby. I literally don't know what else I would do." Amen. I'm so sad the season is over (sad face).

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...