Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Twitter-ific!

I am sharing one of my projects I am currently working on.  Not only are the furniture pieces, fabrics and colors fabulous... my client is Twitter-ific too! 

All upholstery and fabrics are by CR Laine, a line I have been ordering from for the past two years and they are wonderful.


1) Telford Sofa  2) Eleanor Chair  3) Bradford Chair  4) Twitter-Spring  5) Suzanne-Alfalfa  6) Ditty Dot-Truffle  7) Timber Ridge-Cucumber  8) Walk The Line-Avocado

The Twitter fabric will make fabulous kidney pillows on the pair of Eleanor Chairs covered in Ditty Dot.  Walk The Line striped fabric will make the best mitered pillows along with Suzanne printed pillows on the Telford Sofa.  How smart will the Bradford Chair look in Walk The Line striped fabric with the frame stained in fruitwood?

It's Twitter-ific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...