Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Project in Progress - Master Bedroom

I recently posted about this fantastic burnt orange velvet I found as an accent color for my Master Bedroom.  The room was very neutral and really needed a pop of color.

Well, here's what I did with it!
I made one large accent pillow for our bed.

I also added this greek key tape which was left over from my ottoman project.

I still think the room needs another pop of orange either as a throw at the end of the bed or maybe a pillow on the bench at the end of our bed.  But at least it's a bit of progress.   

That's all you get to see for now!  As soon as the project is complete, I'll show you the entire room. 

Hope you have a productive day.  M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...