Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I had a wonderful Easter weekend.  We celebrated with my husband's family (well, at least some of his family).   Here are a few pictures. 
Advanced apology -  I have a busy day, so this post is mainly pictures without many explanations. 

This is our breakfast room table and these were the left over flowers I threw together for a quick arrangement. 


 These are pictures from my dining room.  We had a total of 11 for lunch and it was a ton of fun!
The foil bunnies are not real (they are made to look like chocolate bunnies, and fooled a few people at the table)! 


I decided to make the meal a little more special by using place cards and came up with these.  When I have a bit more time, I'll show you how easy they are to make. 












I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to get your week off to a great start.  I can't believe we are only one week away from May!!!! M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...