Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

This Week I...

Spoke at The American College of the Building Arts Festival at the Old Jail in downtown Charleston. About one minute before I was to speak, there was only one person in the room...I panicked and wished that I had paid some friends to be in the audience! But soon enough the room filled up (including what I think was one of the "prisoners" as the door kept opening on its own!). All went well and it was a beautiful day for the festival and a unique opportunity to watch the students work in their chosen trade.








Went on a "booze cruise" for my friend's birthday...I'm shocked not one of the fifty people on the boat fell overboard Goldie Hawn style.


Had this GORG light fixture installed in a client's foyer by my new (and supercute) electrician. I tried to get a photo of just him while pretending to text but it didn't work! Ha! First time using scaffolding to install a light...




Helped a client with furniture arrangement in her adorable new home! The layout is kinda awkward but we worked it out and it looks great! Going back for round two today...

Went to Fashion Week with my friend Anne...Charleston Magazine asked to take her photo because they liked her style. They asked me to hold her wine while they took her photo. Ouch. Guess they didn't like my TJMaxx shirt.
Anne Chastain

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...