Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Its about damn time!

I saw on the news that it was snowing on the first day of spring in Connecticut. It was 86 degrees here in Charleston on Saturday! It makes me wonder if those people living in Connecticut know about places like Charleston? I am teasing, I am sure Connecticut is beautiful and you people think we are nutso to live in Charleston in August. You might be right.

Anyhoo...tulips are my favorite flower. Maybe it is because of my Dutch heritage. Just kidding. I am not at all Dutch (at least I don't think). And I am not even certain that tulips bloom in the spring but I am going to continue with this post anyway...






Designer Amanda Nisbet



Coastal Living



designpopinteriors.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...