Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, March 18, 2011

Accessory Profile: Thirty-One





I am so excited to talk about Thirty-One,  stylish and affordable purses, totes, and storage solutions to help organize your life.  A dear friend/client introduced me to these fabulous accessories and I want to share!  I have to support a company with a mission  to celebrate, encourage and reward women by offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.



































With ten collections to choose from it's difficult to decide what to get!  I will be adding to my collection over the next six months for sure.  



I like to look stylish where ever I go... kids sporting events, picnics and the pool this summer.  




































I love organization and try to incorporate storage in all of my designs.   
































Baskets can be used in just about any room of the house.  With eight sizes and shapes to choose from, you can find just what you need to store and hide those items not so pretty to look at.







Along with with bags and totes, a number of other accessories are offered.  Hand towel sets, beach towels and blankets.




I am nuts about monograming!  Personalize your accessories with unique statements or initials with seven different fonts and twenty six thread colors to choose from.  Now, new laser etching is offered 
as well.


Need gift ideas, be sure to look at the manicure kits, mirror compacts, unique stationary and more.





There's something for everyone, the teenager, college students and the kids.  

This weekend I have the honor of helping out my friend, Kim Thirty-One rep, merchandise for a Bridal Show.  I'm thrilled to get my hands on the merchandise.  I have to have SNOB on a tote for sure!

If you have questions on product or would like to make a purchase, Kim can answer all of your questions http://www.facebook.com/ThirtyOneKim .



Photos courtesy of Thirty-One,  Amanda Nisbet, Lonny Magazine, Sara Richardson, House Beautiful Magazine, Traditional Home Magazine.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...