Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello Spring

We had a great break with our kiddos.  Last week we went from this . . .



And returned to Birmingham to find this . . . 

With 82 degree temperatures, I might add.


So, needless to say, I have Spring fever big time!!!  In fact, all this warm weather has got me thinking. 

About a girl's beach weekend.

So, I jumped online for some inspiration, and guess what I found??!!
For a little under $24 million, you can have your very own piece of paradise. 
 

Once all the details are finalized, you could invite me to join you for a month or two weekend.


I promise to be a most entertaining guest during my stay with you! 

I'll even bring some of those trashy celebrity spotting magazines as well as my favorite mojito recipe.  

So, what da ya say?  Up for a real estate investment this Spring?

I hope your week gets off to a great start!  M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...