Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Top Five: Design Books

Brother and sister-in-law in Ireland

Before I get to it, I want to wish my sweet brother a Happy Birthday!


If you are a design enthusiast then here are some books to add to your Christmas list. Now I own thousands (ok, might be a slight exaggeration) but these are my Top Five books that I refer to often when I need inspiration.

Suzanne Kasler's Inspired Interiors

Celerie Kemble's To Your Taste


Kelly Wearstler's Hue


Darryl Carter's The New Traditional


Victoria Hagan: Interior Portraits
Victoria Hagan's Interior Portraits


With an honorable mention to...
Domino Magazine's The Book of Decorating


And these are on my Christmas List this year!

Mary McDonald: Interiors: The Allure of Style
Mary McDonald Interiors


Bobby McAlpine's Home Within Us


Allegra Hicks: An Eye For Design



Do you have any "go to" books that you love? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...