Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let The Countdown Begin...

Ok, it has been the craziest few weeks for me as it always is this time of year. If you are a client of mine, you have probably been cursing my name. My apologies, I am doing my best! I am seriously counting down the days until Christmas and not in the good way. Alas, I am trying to maintain my holiday cheer with upbeat blog posts on Christmas decorating. Can you tell? Fa-la-la-la-la-la.

Do y'all do an Advent Calendar? We had one growing up. I have big plans to craft something like one of these. Maybe I will get to that this spring.








This is a great idea to hang a different ornament each day! LOVE.







17 days and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...