Last 7 days Popular Posts

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just Featured on Houzz!

I am very excited to announce my staging company is being featured in an Ideabook on Houzz.com!  For those of you not familiar with Houzz.com, it is a "go to" resource for all things interior design.  It provides so much inspiration for interiors as well as connecting designers all over the country.  I don't know what I would do without it!  
So, when Editor Sheila Schmitz contacted me and asked if we would be interested in being interviewed and included in the article, I jumped at the chance!   

The article is entitled,  "Wingbacks - Character for Every Space and Style."  Thanks for including us!  

To read the Ideabook in it's entirety, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...