Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

nickeykehoe.

i've run across these designers in the past and my reaction to them the second time is still the same. wow. i'm in love. todd nickey and amy kehoe are the lead designers and founders of nickey kehoe, and they have a perfect little shop on highland ave called NK. amanda and i will need to stop by the next time we are in the area. (i really need to stop posting pictures of rooms with white walls...it's making me want to paint my entire condo white...) jolene.


it is ok for me to have a white sofa...phew...


black molding with white walls. one day...

you may or may not know, but i'm not a red fan. for some reason i just can't use red. i think it's because it makes me feel angry. though, used in this small dosage, it definitely looks fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...