Last 7 days Popular Posts

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm NOT A Morning Momma

Mornings have always been hard for me, but when I had my baby they became a whole new world of hard. The last thing I wanted was my husband's alarm waking up my peaceful, sleeping baby! Here is my Momma tip for you....the Moonbeam alarm clock!

I love its retro style, but best of all it has an extremely bright light that flashes to wake you up. (I tried to find a video of this. If you've seen "In Good Company" with Topher Grace and Dennis Quaid you may remember that Quaid wakes up to this) Perfect when you have a newborn in the same room or within close quarters! You may not think a light will wake you up, but honestly it is really bright at wakes me up from across the room. If you sleep through the light, an alarm bell rings 5 mins later.

And check out just some of the colors it comes in...



You can buy these through a couple online stores, including L.L.Bean where I bought ours. This alarm clock is an oldie, but a goodie!

***

Don't forget to enter our $60 CSN giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...