Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, March 26, 2010

shedding light on craigs list.

i have been really doing well with craigs list this past week. knock. on. wood. believe me, there have been some not so good moments with that site on both the selling and purchasing ends, but for some reason it's really coming around for me. i have had an older cb2 drum shade above my dining room table for a couple years now. although neutral and a good size, i really wanted to spice up that space with a more mid-century modern piece. i found a perfect one just now for 30 buckaroos. so excited. i might be able to sell my old one for a crisp 20, so we are all good at the ballard household. typically amanda comes with me on these adventures, but tonight she had plans. (how dare she). my other friend said...are you going to someone's house by yourself and you don't know them? being from the midwest, i thought, yeah, duh. then as my almost 30 mature side started to come out, i realized it was best to meet at a nearby starbucks. good call, anne. that being said, i am posting some inspiration images of mid century fixtures that got me excited to find this hidden gem. jolene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...